Why Join NZPBC
Membership in the Council is a great professional and business decision that gives you a competitive edge in the regional business community.
As a member you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a developing network of Filipino businesses in New Zealand and improve your network, both professional and social.
- Participate in business related events.
- Use membership to actively promote your own company and expand opportunities in New Zealand.
- Be included in the Sponsors page of the NZPBC website and have the option of adding advertising details and/or links to your respective website.
- Receive preferential banner/promotional material space, special mention and recognition in all NZPBC events and projects (for Corporate Gold Members).
- Be listed in our members directory and have the opportunity to promote your products and services to other members and visitors to the website and free use of Classified Ads.
- Access important information about bilateral trade between the Philippines and New Zealand via our website.
- Receive invitations to networking events and seminars with guest speakers from both New Zealand and the Philippines’ government and business communities.
- Participate in social & leisure networking events.
- Stay in touch with news and events via our regular Facebook page and e-mailing groups.
- Receive significant discounts on goods and services provided by other NZPBC corporate members and leading suppliers in New Zealand. See (Member Discounts)
- Explore trade relations and joint ventures with Philippine and New Zealand business partners.
- Leverage our close relations with New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) and the Philippine Embassy in NZ.
By becoming a member of the NZPBC, you will be helping to promote an increased awareness by New Zealand business of the growing number of Filipino entrepreneurs and professionals in New Zealand. Your financial contribution will also benefit you and your business as you take advantage of our extensive member services and benefits.
Products and services are continually being sought and developed. Members are welcome to put forward suggestions for consideration.